This excellent oil is rich in vitamins A, E, C and K. Fresh oil contains more than 60% of unsaturated fatty acids. It also contains vitamins B group, saturated fatty acids, Omega 6 and 9, minerals (phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, potassium) and trace elements (iron, zinc, manganese). It also contains lecithin, proteins and salicylic acid. It is the oil of pumpkin and when you read how healthy it is, you will wish to use it every day!
Treatment with pumpkin gives the best results with the following health problems:
• regulates the problem of enlarged prostate
• Treats the infections of the urinary tract in men and women
• improves the quantity and the quality of the sperm
• regulates the cholesterol
• helps with the cardiovascular diseases
• helps with the irritable bowel syndrome and intestinal parasites
• promotes the normal kidney function
• improves the immune system
• has a positive effect on the eyesight
• has a positive effect on the mood
• has positive effect on burns and the various skin effects
• has beneficial effect on the complexion
• is beneficial to stop hair loss
How to use pumpkin oil for therapeutic purpose?
The oil should be taken three months
• 2 tablespoons
• 2 times a day (in the morning with breakfast and in the evening with dinner)
It is very important not to interrupt the therapy during the first weeks when the unpleasant symptoms are related when urine disappears for example, but the therapy should be continued for at least the next 6 months. Termination of unpleasant symptoms will occur within a few days or weeks, because pumpkin oil has antibacterial properties that will successfully stop the inflammatory process, but that does not mean that the process of enlargement of the prostate stops. It is needed a long period for that, so the pumpkin oil delta 7 sterol could do that and that is the suppression of the hormone dihydrotestosterone, whose over protection exactly causes the problem.
Note: If you suffer from benign prostatic hyperplasia, before using the pumpkin oil in therapeutic purpose, you should consult your doctor.
The use of pumpkin oil for preventive purposes
2 tablespoons of pumpkin oil a day, one with breakfast and another with dinner. Pumpkin oil is stored in dark and cold place in well closed bottles. After you open the bottle, it is best to keep it in a fridge.
The pumpkin oil in cosmetics
Pumpkin oil is increasingly used in the pharmaceutical industry in the preparations for the care and treatment of the skin. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, the pumpkin oil helps to fight acne. And given that suppresses the hormone dihydrotestosterone; many consider it and trump it in the fight against baldness.
The pumpkin oil in cooking
Pumpkin oil is used in cooking, as salad dressings, cooked vegetable dishes, rice, mushrooms, pasta and meat. As a bread spread instead of butter and margarine in the banking industry, to brew cakes and pastries.
Many ways to include it in the diet, in order to preserve health.