Five months ago, the Italian court in Milan had awarded a compensation for the family of a young boy who developed autism from a six-in-one hexavalent vaccine manufactured by the British drug giant GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). However, the media in the USA didn’t report about this story.
The Italian version of the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has discovered that GSK’s “INFANRIX Hexa” vaccine for polio, diphtheria, tetanus, hepatitis B, pertussis and Haemophilus influenza type B caused permanent autism and brain damage in the little kid, whose name was kept private due to safety reasons.
The vaccine contains multiple antigens, thimerosal (mercury), aluminum, formaldehyde, genetically modified viral components and many different chemical preservatives, which caused autism after the boy received three doses of the vaccine.
After the Ministry of Health had rejected the petition of the boy’s family, they decided to file a lawsuit. During the trial, many well-known medical experts gave their opinions about the contents of the vaccine. The court of Milan also cited the danger posed by the neurotoxic mercury and aluminum components. However, the biggest evidence was the confidential GSK report of 1271-pages.
The report confirmed that the drug giant knew that their INFANRIX Hexa vaccine causes autism, but the company decided to release the harmful vaccine on the market anyway.
The report also contains a list of many other illnesses which can be caused by INFANRIX Hexa!
• Anemia hemolytic autoimmune disease (premature destruction of red blood cells)
• Thrombocytopenia (a low quantity of blood platelet)
• Thrombocytopenia purpura (blood clots in small blood vessels)
• Autoimmune thrombocytopenia (immune system destroys blood platelets)
• Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (excessive bleeding due to lack of platelets)
• Hemolytic anemia (red blood cells destroyed and removed from bloodstream prematurely)
• Kawasaki’s disease (inflammation of arteries)
• Encephalitis (inflammation of the brain)
• Encephalopathy (abnormal brain function)
• Hematochezia (passage of blood through the anus)
• Allergic reactions
We would like to remind you that you can’t file a lawsuit against a drug company in the USA thanks to a Supreme Court ruling that exempts drug companies from legal liability when their products harm or kill people.