Exfoliation or scrub refers to the removal of impurities and the oldest dead skin cells on the skin’s outermost surface. This method makes the skin smoother due to its ability to stimulate the blood flow and rejuvenate the skin cells.
Although regenerating the skin is one of the most common ways of cleansing it, it is not the only one. In fact, using a homemade stretch mark scrub could be one of your best allies in the battle against the annoying stretch marks and cellulite. The recipe presented in this article is very easy-to-make and it is very effective in removing the aforementioned issues.
- 250 grams of sugar
- 250 grams of salt, preferably sea salt
- 100-150 ml of oil (palm, olive or any other vegetable oil)
Simply mix all the ingredients to create a homogenous and yogurt-like mixture.
- Use this scrub to exfoliate your skin every night while taking a shower
- Massage the problematic body parts with circular motions for about two minutes
- Rinse it off with warm water
- Apply some lotion or cream when done
Regular use of this scrub will make your stretch marks and cellulite less visible within a month. Don’t stop the treatment the first time you notice any improvement. Be persistent and you will get rid of these issues for good.