Unfortunately, the problems related to the thyroid gland are very common these days, and some people are not even aware that they suffer from such an issue.
The thyroid is the gland responsible for the metabolism and energy, and represents a vital mechanism in the complexity of the system, as every single body cell has receptors for the thyroid hormone.
The issues linked to the thyroid gland can be treated with regular exercise, proper diet, rest, and reduced stress.
Yet, you can discover the cause of the problem by a discussion with a holistic doctor, and find an effective treatment to treat it.
We will suggest several ways to naturally heal the thyroid:
- Optimize the consumption of vitamin A, D, and K2,as these vitamins are extremely important for the overall health and the thyroid hormones. According to recent research, the deficiency in these vitamins may lead to thyroid problems.
- Seaweed and other sea vegetables– You should regularly consume algae and other sea vegetables such as nori, kombu, and wakame, as they are the major dietary source of iodine and are extremely high in nutrients.
- Coconut Oil – This oil does not interfere with the conversion of T4 to T3 as other oils, so you should use it for cooking. It will stimulate weight loss, improve your metabolism, and it will also support your immune health which is extremely important in the case of thyroid issues. You should consume at least a tablespoon a day.
- Avoid Gluten – Gluten may result in an autoimmune response in some people, and it is believed to lead to Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, an autoimmune common thyroid disease.
- Drinking Bone Broth on a daily basis–This healthy elixir will boost the immune system, and cure and seal the intestinal mucosa, which are vital for an improved thyroid health. Therefore, drink a cup of this broth every day with seaweed flakes and a pinch of sea salt.
- Especially if the thyroid problem is due to trauma, severe depression, very disturbing news, or constant stress, you should try some relaxation techniques, like yoga, meditation or tai chi.
Moreover, you should not consume peanut butter and peanuts, as they contain goitrogens.
The post Doctors Hide This, Learn How To Heal Your Thyroid Naturally appeared first on Healthy Food House.